SOURCE: North American Chapter of the History of Emotion
They're now organizing conferences.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Ed
by Lisa Feldman Barrett
The classical view of emotion is simple and intuitive, and wrong.
by Ed Simon
To understand the Trump phenomenon we need to reframe politics. Nietzsche helps.
by Peter Stearns
Historians have to catch up with social scientists.
- Historian Heidi Tworek Interviewed on the History Behind Coronavirus Racism
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April