Originally published 03/13/2017
Lisa Feldman Barrett
The classical view of emotion is simple and intuitive, and wrong.
Originally published 07/18/2016
To understand the Trump phenomenon we need to reframe politics. Nietzsche helps.
Originally published 12/16/2014
Historians have to catch up with social scientists.
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events