SOURCE: North American Chapter of the History of Emotion
They're now organizing conferences.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Ed
by Lisa Feldman Barrett
The classical view of emotion is simple and intuitive, and wrong.
by Ed Simon
To understand the Trump phenomenon we need to reframe politics. Nietzsche helps.
by Peter Stearns
Historians have to catch up with social scientists.
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Rev. William Barber II: Voting Rights Not Just a Black Issue
- Manchin and Sinema are Fulfilling John Roberts's Vision
- Kathleen Belew Asked How Historical Subfields Would Approach the Chicken Crossing the Road...
- More Enslaved Africans Came to the Americas Through this Port than Anywhere Else. Why Have so Few Heard of It?
- How one WWII Division Set the Stage for Modern Skiing
- Annette Gordon-Reed: Don't Accept "Cuddly" King Image
- New Book Challenges Civil War Myths in Maryland