Warren Harding; Eugene Debs; Barack Obama; Snowde;Manning;Murray Polner
Originally published 10/09/2013
Returning to Diana West's book, American Betrayal.
Originally published 12/02/2014
There's No There There
President Barack Obama should pardon Snowden and Manning just as Warren Harding pardoned Eugene Debs
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz