Originally published 12/01/2014
David Barton's ongoing refusal to admit his mistakes, even after being confronted by Christian historians
"The awareness of Barton’s systematic distortion of the nation’s founding is well known at the highest levels of the Christian political right."
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past