SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Anne Applebaum
And we should be worried.
For almost a century, the revolutionary’s body has laid embalmed in a mausoleum on Moscow’s Red Square, splitting opinion from the outset.
by Sergey V. Saytanov
His name was Peter Kropotkin. We should remember him.
SOURCE: NYT Book Review
Kotkin's new study depicts Stalin as an autodidact, an astute thinker, “a people person” with “surpassing organizational abilities; a mammoth appetite for work; a strategic mind and an unscrupulousness that recalled his master teacher, Lenin."
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream