National Security Council
Originally published 08/03/2017
This time he got rid of an aide who claimed in a memo that Trump is under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics.
Originally published 02/15/2017
An art historian now holds one of the most important national security jobs in the country.
Originally published 01/10/2017
The media call her out for plagiarizing historian John Gaddis.
Originally published 11/13/2014
Rothkopf was an acidic critic of the Obama administration's policy-formulation process long before such criticism became the thing that one does in Washington.
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments