National Security Council
Originally published 08/03/2017
This time he got rid of an aide who claimed in a memo that Trump is under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics.
Originally published 02/15/2017
An art historian now holds one of the most important national security jobs in the country.
Originally published 01/10/2017
The media call her out for plagiarizing historian John Gaddis.
Originally published 11/13/2014
Rothkopf was an acidic critic of the Obama administration's policy-formulation process long before such criticism became the thing that one does in Washington.
- The original Watergate lock that burglars picked open is going to auction
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers