National Security Council
Originally published 08/03/2017
This time he got rid of an aide who claimed in a memo that Trump is under sustained attack from subversive forces both within and outside the government who are deploying Maoist tactics.
Originally published 02/15/2017
An art historian now holds one of the most important national security jobs in the country.
Originally published 01/10/2017
The media call her out for plagiarizing historian John Gaddis.
Originally published 11/13/2014
Rothkopf was an acidic critic of the Obama administration's policy-formulation process long before such criticism became the thing that one does in Washington.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea