Originally published 06/21/2016
Why we are reluctant to accept a diagnosis in friends and family.
Originally published 03/31/2015
Researchers have found subtle indications of dementia in transcripts of the former president’s news conferences.
Originally published 11/08/2014
The unusual case seemed to stick out and the psychiatrist sensed that there was something special about Auguste. Dr. Alois Alzheimer decided that he should see Auguste for himself.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations