Originally published 08/27/2016
Clearing the smoke away from 13 fateful seconds.
Originally published 08/04/2016
John Fitzgerald O’Hara argues that never-before-seen evidence clears Myron Pryor.
Originally published 01/20/2016
An FBI spokeswoman confirmed that associate professor Julio “Assad” Pino is being investigated. Pino denied connections to the radical Muslim organization.
Originally published 11/02/2014
Kent State's Julio Pino goes after colleagues at a journal who urged him to apologize for remarks he made about Israel
Julio Cesar Pino
"I say most of you study Latin America for the same reason Eichmann learned Hebrew."
Originally published 11/09/2011
Walter L. Hixson
Shifting the focus from the professor to the organization — the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America — offers the opportunity to consider the actual issues involved in what should have been an orderly intellectual exchange on a university campus.
Originally published 10/31/2011
This past week Kent State gained a new basis for international notoriety, this time of academic standards and decency.
Originally published 04/25/2006
Kent State's memorial to the May 4, 1970 shootings on its campus has spawned quite a few phony issues.
Originally published 05/04/2005
William A. Gordon
Kent State damages history when it consistently sends the message that the tragedy is not worth scholarly attention.
- In America, there was a time when even 'Thanksgiving' was a fightin' word
- Was Walt Whitman 'gay'?
- Victims of Canada’s ‘Gay Purge’ to Get Apology from Trudeau
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race