WWII;Stalin;Japan; Truman; Hiroshima
Originally published 10/08/2013
Actually, the 14th Amendment DOES give the president the power to raise the debt ceiling.
Originally published 11/02/2014
There's No There There
Why and how Stalin badly hurt Russia and why Hiroshima did not end WWII.
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- 50 years ago, a US military jet crashed in Greenland – with 4 nuclear bombs on board
- Why we didn't have shutdowns for most of US history
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield