War Crimes; MacArthur;Murray Polner;Yamashita; Philippines
Originally published 10/08/2013
Halil M. Karaveli
Turkey was supposed to be the stable Middle East partner of the West. No more.
Originally published 11/02/2014
There's No There There
The trial of Japanese General Yamashita and why he did not deserve to hang.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield