FDR;Truman; Robert Taft; Murray Polner; Andrew Bacevich
Originally published 10/07/2013
Goodwyn's "Democratic Promise: The Populist Moment in America" is still a standard text.
Originally published 11/01/2014
There's No There There
The opposition to our historic addiction to war has never been one-sided
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment