Originally published 04/20/2015
That’s the fascinating approach a medieval French town used to save itself when it was under siege.
Originally published 03/09/2015
A US bombing raid on Iran would essentially be a rescue of ISIL in Iraq.
Originally published 10/30/2014
Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solution to conflict with Iran over nukes
Historians Against the War was among 38 organizations signing-on to a letter to Congress, opposing efforts by some members of Congress to effectively sabotage peaceful negotiations over Iran's nuclear program.
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"