Originally published 04/24/2017
“[W]e believe that the College took this action to block broader understanding of the recent scandals in UNC’s major intercollegiate athletic programs."
Originally published 11/03/2015
She won’t address her previous animosity toward gays.
Originally published 02/10/2015
As the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill grapples with striking a balance between history and sensitivity to students, similar debates are roiling universities across the country, particularly in the South.
Originally published 10/22/2014
Julius Nyang’oro was the professor of record for many of the fake classes.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz