Originally published 10/15/2014
The directive is believed to have been issued by the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television, a government regulator, but such directives are usually issued orally and are almost impossible to be confirmed directly.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past