Originally published 10/16/2014
Jonathan S. Tobin
"The willingness of liberals to carry on with the pretense that Greenglass’s evidence was somehow worse than the Rosenberg’s’ treason remains insufferable."
Originally published 10/14/2014
The conviction and execution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg for passing atomic secrets to the Soviet Union was the most notorious spy case of the Cold War, and it rested largely on the testimony of Ms. Rosenberg’s brother, David Greenglass.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past