Originally published 10/14/2014
Watergate researchers can now see the materials — including tapes — Len Colodny used in writing "Silent Coup"
These materials will be digitized and made available to scholars, historians and journalists, both online and in person.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield