by Tony Platt
George Patton believed in reincarnation. Did he come back as Trump?
SOURCE: Media Matters
Several historians who have researched Patton's life told Media Matters no real evidence exists to support O'Reilly's claim that the general's death was the result of a conspiracy by former Soviet leader Joseph Stalin.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Richard Cohen
"How O’Reilly could have written 335 pages on Patton and not have mentioned his repellentanti-Semitism and its impact on the DPs is beyond me."
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible