SOURCE: Huffington Post
When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
Meet the historian who just won a MacArthur genius award.
SOURCE: The MacArthur Foundation
Rustow is a professor in the Department of Near Eastern Studies and Department of History at Princeton University.
by Ethan Feinstein
"I am especially interested in pre-modern history because you are studying a culture that in some fundamental ways is different from your own."
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible