Originally published 12/12/2014
It is a name that most will have heard of, but few, perhaps, actually know much about.
Originally published 12/10/2014
We care about Marco, as we care about Cinderella, because his story touches our collective unconscious.
Originally published 09/28/2014
Maps attributed to the 13th-century traveler sketch what looks like the coast of Alaska.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Trump Likely to Block Release of Some JFK Files
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian