Originally published 03/20/2015
Timothy R. Furnish
Some commentators and journalists seem to think these are simply to continue beheading, oppressing and terrorizing. But self-proclaimed Caliph al-Baghdadi and his ansar have more concrete aims in mind.
Originally published 09/25/2014
As air strikes begin, archaeologists are turning to safer countries of Turkmenistan and Georgia.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz