Originally published 10/03/2013
Ellen Fitzpatrick and Theda Skocpol
Why? Because it undermines the democratic process.
Originally published 09/10/2014
There's No There There
Who came down from the mountain and said the U.S. must police the globe?
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem