Originally published 02/27/2017
Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
On his TV show Zakaria devoted two segments in two weeks to Hamilton’s masterful account of World War II.
Originally published 08/28/2014
Zakaria, who admitted in 2012 to copying a New Yorker paragraph in a piece for Time, said he did not believe the cited material constituted plagiarism.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield