Originally published 02/27/2017
Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
On his TV show Zakaria devoted two segments in two weeks to Hamilton’s masterful account of World War II.
Originally published 08/28/2014
Zakaria, who admitted in 2012 to copying a New Yorker paragraph in a piece for Time, said he did not believe the cited material constituted plagiarism.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea