Originally published 08/03/2014
In his comprehensive and compelling legislative history, Mark Boulton ably details how ideology, economics and personal and political biases shaped the way veterans have been dealt with from the Revolutionary era to Vietnam.
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events
- In Australia, historians and artists have turned to cartography to record the widespread killing of Indigenous people
- Columbia’s William Connell tells NPR why Italian-Americans embraced Columbus
- Scholar risked everything to tell Islamic State’s secrets