SOURCE: PJ Media
by Rick Moran
Liberal teachers have left students with the impression that the concept of American exceptionalism is a scam.
Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
Of course, it’s a myth.
SOURCE: NBC News
A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds that just 28% of adults called America the “single best place to live in the world,” with another 17% calling it “among the very few best places.”
by Fred Zilian
This is what Trump has accomplished in 6 short months.
by Ed Simon
All he believes in is power: Who’s on top and who’s not.
SOURCE: London Review of Books
by Thomas Meaney
Few question that the US should remain the world’s superpower.
by Alfred W. McCoy
From Torture to Drone Assassination, How Washington Gave Itself a Global Get-Out-of-Jail-Free Card
by Harvey J. Kaye
For more than 200 years, American exceptionalism was a radical idea. It was an idea of liberals and progressives.
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Rev. William Barber II: Voting Rights Not Just a Black Issue
- Manchin and Sinema are Fulfilling John Roberts's Vision
- Kathleen Belew Asked How Historical Subfields Would Approach the Chicken Crossing the Road...
- More Enslaved Africans Came to the Americas Through this Port than Anywhere Else. Why Have so Few Heard of It?
- How one WWII Division Set the Stage for Modern Skiing
- Annette Gordon-Reed: Don't Accept "Cuddly" King Image
- New Book Challenges Civil War Myths in Maryland