SOURCE: New York Times
Historians say the lesson of thalidomide is one that society is still learning the hard way.
Meet the Forgotten Chemist and His “Poison Squad,” Whose Fight Against Deadly Chemicals in Food Led to the Establishment of the FDA
“The Poison Squad reminds us that our current concerns about food safety have a long history."
SOURCE: U.S. Food and Drug Administration
by Vanessa Burrows
A case study of the FDA crackdown on the charlatan who sold Americans a bogus bill of goods.
SOURCE: The Boston Globe
by Alison Bateman-House and Ameet Sarpatwari
It is important that we remember the lessons of history and preserve the tools the FDA needs for its vital mission.
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial