Originally published 04/04/2016
During the talk to members of the Stasi, recently discovered by the BBC, he described his successes and urged colleagues to “deny everything.”
Originally published 05/27/2015
Jeremy Dronfield and Deborah McDonald
Only now can her story be told.
Originally published 10/07/2014
The strange case of Samuel Dickstein.
Originally published 07/15/2014
Despite being the foundation of modern North American spy training, surviving structures were razed in 1969.
- The original Watergate lock that burglars picked open is going to auction
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers