Originally published 01/18/2018
Officials banned the Russian translation of the book.
Originally published 05/24/2015
Historians are too reliant on official accounts and have missed controversial facts about American and British troops in the First and Second World War, Antony Beevor says.
Originally published 07/03/2014
"Mr Beevor is at the height of his powers as a military historian, and he is a wonderful representative of the tradition the Museum and Library has established with the previous recipients.”
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield