Originally published 06/18/2014
Patrick L. Smith
Eleven years, and so much death, misery and destruction later, Iraq's best outcome looks like the one Bush upended.
Originally published 10/21/2013
The skulls probably belong to homo erectus, but that means that the earlier hominid homo habilis may be the same as homo erectus.
Originally published 09/20/2015
One of the hidden casualties of America's second Iraq war was NASA's Vision for Space Exploration.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield