British Guiana stamp
Originally published 06/18/2014
An exceedingly rare 19th Century postage stamp from a British colony in South America has sold for a record $9.5m (£5.6m) at auction in New York.
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award