Originally published 06/23/2014
Andrew Bacevich blasts Robert Kagan for providing a "falsified, sanitized, and in some respects, illusory account of recent American history”
"When Kagan uses phrases like world order, he's describing something that never really existed except in his own imagination."
Originally published 06/16/2014
Events in Iraq Open Door for Interventionist Revival, Historian Says
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"