Museum of the American Revolution
Originally published 07/03/2017
The new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia preserves our bloody road to independence.
Originally published 04/20/2017
The museum not only tells the story of the war, but of the events that led up to and followed it. It attempts to engage visitors, making them question what they would do in the shoes of those in the past.
Originally published 06/09/2014
Museum of the American Revolution Reveals Detailed Exhibit Plans, Overview of Museum Experience Designed to Engage in Our Heritage
At the heart of the museum experience is visitors' opportunity to engage with the Museum's rich collection of original historic artifacts.
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield