Museum of the American Revolution
Originally published 07/03/2017
The new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia preserves our bloody road to independence.
Originally published 04/20/2017
The museum not only tells the story of the war, but of the events that led up to and followed it. It attempts to engage visitors, making them question what they would do in the shoes of those in the past.
Originally published 06/09/2014
Museum of the American Revolution Reveals Detailed Exhibit Plans, Overview of Museum Experience Designed to Engage in Our Heritage
At the heart of the museum experience is visitors' opportunity to engage with the Museum's rich collection of original historic artifacts.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond