Museum of the American Revolution
Originally published 07/03/2017
The new Museum of the American Revolution in Philadelphia preserves our bloody road to independence.
Originally published 04/20/2017
The museum not only tells the story of the war, but of the events that led up to and followed it. It attempts to engage visitors, making them question what they would do in the shoes of those in the past.
Originally published 06/09/2014
Museum of the American Revolution Reveals Detailed Exhibit Plans, Overview of Museum Experience Designed to Engage in Our Heritage
At the heart of the museum experience is visitors' opportunity to engage with the Museum's rich collection of original historic artifacts.
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying