Lewis and Clark
Originally published 05/25/2016
Thomas A. Foster
About That Saturday Night Live Sketch...
Originally published 06/05/2015
The villain behind the assassination? General James Wilkinson, the “most consummate artist in treason the nation has ever produced.”
Originally published 06/06/2014
For 150 years, the famous explorers were relatively unknown characters.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations