by Stanley E. Blake
Historian Stanley Blake sketches the long struggle over the Amazon between indigenous peoples and those Brazilians who see it as the key to Brazil's economic future.
SOURCE: Regina Leader-Post
It’s the subject of public debate during Indigenous research week.
SOURCE: CBC News
That’s the question roiling a Halifax university in Canada.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau affirmed that the chiefs had acted in ‘war, not murder’ when they attacked white settlers who had encroached on their land.
SOURCE: National Post
Sir John A. Macdonald's treatment of Indigenous people has come under fire in recent years.
by Jason McGraw
Juan Valdez is mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore.
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time
- Bible Museum, Admitting Mistakes, Tries to Convert Its Critics
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis