Originally published 04/06/2016
How big oil and big tobacco partnered with the Koch brothers to take over the GOP.
Originally published 05/18/2014
Much of what occurred in that quixotic campaign shaped what the Kochs have become today — a formidable political and ideological force determined to remake American politics.
Originally published 05/11/2014
401(k)s are retirement robbery: How the Koch brothers, Wall Street and politicians conspire to drain Social Security
James W. Russell
The decades-long tale of how the Kochs, Reagan, Wall Street and even Democrats have tried to gut Social Security
- Did Squanto meet Pocahontas in London?
- Thanksgiving: Early Colonists Ate Turkey... But Also Horses, Rats And Snakes, Archaeologists Say
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction