SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
by Jonathan Rose
A new biography presents him not as a clockwork economic determinist but rather as a flexible analyst of capitalism.
SOURCE: New Republic
by John Judis
Perhaps, Piketty is on the defensive because of the pathetic review on National Review’s blog.
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?