Saints and Heroes
Originally published 05/02/2014
How a Nebraska Farm Boy Came to Write a Novel About Scottish Earls and Kings and Someone Named Macbeth
"Who was this King, I asked, and what was his story?"
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences