SOURCE: Daily Mail
This sketch of the Seated Man is said to be the earliest-known Michelangelo, created when he was aged around 12.
by Bruce Chadwick
They're on display now in a wonderful exhibit at the Met.
SOURCE: NBC News
It's weak in the ankles.
- Where Did The Term ‘Redskins’ Come From?
- Hamilton, In Fiction And History, Is Key To Understanding The Electoral College
- A History of the Newly Resurgent 'Black National Anthem'
- ‘If You Want to Experience Liberation, Black Women Must Be at the Table’
- A Century After a Race Massacre, Tulsa Finally Digs for Suspected Mass Graves