Originally published 05/01/2014
Joan Waugh says it was southern authors and historians who made Grant's name synonymous with brutal warfare, alcoholism and overwhelming corruption.
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies