Originally published 04/21/2014
Dr. Yoav J. Tenembaum
Decision-makers tend to make historical comparisons with events that either they or their parents have lived through.
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools