Originally published 01/20/2016
The library is set to make public nearly 500 pages of records pertaining to Trump, detailing the Clinton White House's interactions with Trump and his Trump Organization, as well as how Clinton aides prepared to field questions about Trump's entry into the 2000 presidential race.
Originally published 10/11/2014
A letter from the then-MSNBC anchor apologizing for his Lewinsky coverage, exasperation over Jimmy Carter, and more interesting documents from the Clinton White House.
Originally published 08/26/2014
Six months after the National Archives began releasing long-withheld Clinton White House documents, thousands of pages of the most sensitive records are still not yet public.
Originally published 04/19/2014
Nothing to worry about for Hillary in this latest document dump.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz