Originally published 12/22/2014
Now we know a lot more about the role of torture in America.
Originally published 12/09/2014
"Feinstein’s report merely rakes up history and for no good purpose beyond predictable congressional grandstanding."
Originally published 04/07/2014
Marc A. Thiessen
Asked the purpose of her report, Feinstein declared it was to “ensure that an un-American, brutal program of detention and interrogation will never again be considered or permitted.”
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations