William Henry Harrison
Originally published 04/04/2016
Philip A. Mackowiak
Philip A. Mackowiak, emeritus Professor of Medicine, says the president’s symptoms match scarlet fever.
Originally published 09/02/2015
"My only problem with the way this was handled was that it seemed as if Ohioans and their presidents were once again being disrespected."
Originally published 04/02/2014
JANE McHUGH and PHILIP A. MACKOWIAK
A new look at the evidence through the lens of modern epidemiology makes it far more likely that the real killer lurked elsewhere — in a fetid marsh not far from the White House.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz