Originally published 02/05/2015
The town of Edina admits its racist past, but one Wikipedia editor apparently doesn’t.
Originally published 03/19/2014
Because nothing says Martin Luther King, Jr. like a bunch of drunk World War II reenactors in German uniforms, right?
- There are certain moments in US history when Confederate monuments go up
- Charlottesville Violence Spurs New Resistance to Confederate Symbols
- Historians Question Trump’s Comments on Confederate Monuments
- Baltimore Removes Confederate Statues in Overnight Operation
- How the Nazi Flags in Charlottesville Look to a German
- Philip Zelikow says the government should crack down on armed groups of militants
- Conservatives complain that a "Pro-gay U.S. embassy features ‘art’ by anti-Trump professor”
- N. D. B. Connolly says Charlottesville showed that liberalism can’t defeat white supremacy