Nobel Peace Prize
Originally published 08/16/2016
A disagreement had split the family of Martin Luther King Jr. after his two sons thought that the icon’s 1964 Nobel Peace Prize medal should be sold, while his daughter opposed the idea.
Originally published 10/20/2015
Keep the U.S. Military Out
Originally published 03/12/2014
The 1936 Nobel Peace Prize recipient was Argentina's foreign minister, Carlos Saavedra Lamas.
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments