Originally published 06/19/2014
“Today’s headlines and history’s judgment are rarely the same,” she said.
Originally published 03/12/2014
Bell says that Rice's alleged involvement in drafting "enhanced interrogation techniques" under President Bush makes her an inappropriate choice.
- Historian Mark Perry discovered a secret about an Alabama governor's past that helped him understand the delusions about the Old South
- Historian Kevin M. Schultz pens book about Buckley and Mailer
- Robert Conquest, Historian Who Documented Soviet Horrors, Dies at 98
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed