Originally published 06/19/2014
“Today’s headlines and history’s judgment are rarely the same,” she said.
Originally published 03/12/2014
Bell says that Rice's alleged involvement in drafting "enhanced interrogation techniques" under President Bush makes her an inappropriate choice.
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama