Originally published 06/19/2014
“Today’s headlines and history’s judgment are rarely the same,” she said.
Originally published 03/12/2014
Bell says that Rice's alleged involvement in drafting "enhanced interrogation techniques" under President Bush makes her an inappropriate choice.
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.