SOURCE: New York Times
Shelby Cobra Coupe Becomes the First Federally Registered Historic Car
The Shelby Cobra revolutionized the racing world upon making its 1964 debut.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations