Originally published 08/01/2015
The list includes Bill Gates and somebody you never heard of: Mansa Musa.
Originally published 06/02/2014
Silicon Valley may be minting billionaires today, but tech wealth doesn't touch the riches of the robber barons.
Originally published 03/19/2014
Remember the story about the rich guy comparing left-wing populism to Nazism? It’s happening again, only this time it’s a different rich guy.
Originally published 02/06/2014
Clark is an historian of social mobility.
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies