Originally published 04/04/2016
In this video, we take a step back in time to look at the history of lead — how it was used, how it was banned in certain items, efforts to keep the industry strong, and how it is still used today.
Originally published 01/15/2014
David Rosner and Gerald Markowitz
Lead poisoning must come to an end -- at least in San Francisco.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz