Originally published 04/04/2016
In this video, we take a step back in time to look at the history of lead — how it was used, how it was banned in certain items, efforts to keep the industry strong, and how it is still used today.
Originally published 01/15/2014
David Rosner and Gerald Markowitz
Lead poisoning must come to an end -- at least in San Francisco.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past