Originally published 12/10/2013
Historian Monika Schmidt estimates up to a quarter of the zoo's 4000 shareholders in the 1930s were Jewish.
- West Point historian says if his cadets can understand the history of war, so can Congress
- Australian historian Alan Atkinson wins $100,000 literary prize
- From his perch in Saudi Arabia, Princeton’s Mark Cohen says Jews and Muslims should remember they used to get along
- Duke honors historian John Hope Franklin with year-long series of events
- What New Left History Gave Us