SOURCE: New York Times
"The Times They Are A-Changin'", written by Dylan in 1963 and released on his 1964 album of the same name, is regarded as one of the most iconic protest songs of the 1960s.
SOURCE: Tulsa World
The historian is writing a book about the poet/singer.
by Walter G. Moss
The uncanny parallels between their careers.
"Bob Dylan, like many if not most literary greats, is an alchemist. He manages to take materials from here and there and to turn them into something different — to make them larger, to make them his own."
A guitar once owned by music legend Bob Dylan sold for $965,000 Friday at Christie's.
- Josephine Baker First American, Black Woman, and Performer Inducted to French Pantheon
- An Unknown Supreme Court Clerk Created the "Viability" Standard in Roe v. Wade
- A New Force in American Labor: Academics
- Rutgers Gets Mixed Results in Examining Connections to Slavery
- Virginia's Universities are Part of a Long Racial Reckoning