Originally published 03/09/2014
Handy tips for the aspiring archivist/digital preservationist. (Increasingly, they're becoming one and the same!)
Originally published 12/10/2013
The nonprofit CyArk plans to digitally preserve UNESCO sites.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing