Originally published 03/09/2014
Handy tips for the aspiring archivist/digital preservationist. (Increasingly, they're becoming one and the same!)
Originally published 12/10/2013
The nonprofit CyArk plans to digitally preserve UNESCO sites.
- Niall Ferguson chastises Trump’s comments on Cville but says the left’s open to criticism, too
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues
- Scholar of African history says his Jewish background didn’t stop him from writing about Muslims and Africa
- Jon Meacham points out why Lee should go but Washington should stay